1. Safely and securely take out the headliner canvas by 1st getting rid of any brackets, handles and trims that may perhaps be holding it in position. Caution have to be taken as these regions can be brittle over time, especially if the roof lining is ruined, probabilities are, these areas have also been uncovered to comparable deterioration. Use correct applications to dismantle the environment.
2.At the time eradicated, place all your screws, bolts, brackets and handles in an organised manner. Very last detail you want is a lacking screw.
3.Safely and securely peel off the material and brush off all the previous glue from the canvas. You will need to have loads of elbow grease and undoubtedly in good shape in your day by day work out executing this portion.
4. As soon as the glue has been taken off, it is time to use the glue on the canvas.
5. Carefully roll more than the new headlining content area by section and employing your other hand to pave the spot for a smooth finish. Cars with certain attachments to the roof, like a DVD device and so on, have to have the holes carved out.
6. When you have your new liner on the canvas it is time to reinstall it to the motor vehicle roof and stabilising the region making use of the brackets, screws and so on collected from phase 2.
7. Give the roof lining a light clean and wipe down if there are any fingerprints and let it to dry right away.
Get Yourself Some Automotive Diagnostic Tools
What it Takes to Be a Pilot Car Driver
Glass Scratch Remover